Lunes, Pebrero 10, 2014

Our Lady of Peace Batch 2013 - 2014 Ü

I'm one of the students of today's Our Lady of Peace. A grade 7 section which composed of 43 students including me and our adviser, Mrs. Romelina C. Barcena. She is straightforward, caring, and a funny teacher. She may insult us but in a way that would discipline us of our way of behaving. We had a hard day of accepting the truth she complement to us. But when we try to find out what she meant, for me, who was scolded and insulted much of the time, it's actually true! I had a heart for this adviser of mine, 50 % proud, and 50 % ashamed. I'm ashamed because she scolds us and she says its her way of disciplining us and I sometimes understand her as a teacher and our 2nd mother, and 50 % proud, to have this, funny and epic teacher, who tells her life experiences in discussing our new or it may be previous lesson. We found it funny, and it's so awesome to think that she knows how to pick an experience of her to connect it to our lesson. Well, I can't always talk about my adviser, I also need to share my experiences with my classmates. To start off, I'm Iannah May N. Gentallan, the one of the most talkative girl in our section. I always thought that teachers kinda hate me and mostly my adviser, but when I told her about it during her birthday, she was like, "Who are you to tell yourself that I hate you? Why would you expect that in the first place? You're my student, you think so negative and you never thought I appreciated that kind of attitude of yours." If I were an overreacting person, I could cry in the front of OLMM students since she said while I'm with her. My classmates are funny, jolly, witty, and sometimes, BRUTAL. They might not hurt us in a physical, but sometimes we had problems between OLP and others, but we sometimes have OPEN FORUMS and solve these problems with smiles and hugs. We sometimes break thing such as our fluorescent lights which was broken when my classmate, Gab, played volleyball with others during lunch. And hey, just a secret huh! Two boys in our room broke something very important. I won't mention it though it might cause a commotion. But all of us passed in every subject and it made me very happy. I'm so proud I'm in this section, it filled my grade seven life with smiles, hugs, love, sorrow and because we overcame obstacles together, I gained trust with everybody. I believe that with teamwork and with unity, we could overcome more and can reach our dreams higher. To be true, I may be sometimes sad about my classmates, they could sometimes do or say that could affect me and offend me, but, I never thought of anything bad for them. I respect them so much because I LOVE THEM so much. They gave me so much memories to remember, jokes to laugh hard, stories that could touch our hearts, and love that could make me feel I'm always remembered and cared. When the time comes that we need to separate each other, I wish to God that one day we could unite again and reminisce the past which changed us and made us a responsible, happy, and a loyal OLP. OLP is not the classroom we study, the picture frame with our pictures, the activities we passed so far, but it's us. Without one student, we're not complete. when Ma'am Barz is not there, we're not OLP. If you try to underestimate one of us, you're underestimating OLP. So never look down on us because you don't know who you're fighting against. :)


~Iannah May N. Gentallan



So this is US  ^_^ -OLP Batch 2013-2014 :) Gonna miss these people ♥

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento