Linggo, Marso 2, 2014

Me and My FUTURE ✖‿✖

Dreams do come true when you know how to wait. Well, ang time lage dili makahulat, but i know ang tao na nagaspend ana kay makahulat. 10 years from now, I can see myself as a ARCHITECT, or an 
ARTIST of animes, as an ART TEACHER or a DESIGNER. For me, art is my life. I used to watch anime because of it's awesome animation. Well, just sharin'. Those capitalized letters are my dreams. Para makamit kadto na dream, dapat magstudy hard. Bising dato ka tapos dili ka maingkamot, dili na siya makamit. Mao na ang giingon nga wala'y mudaog ug lotto pag wala'y mutaya. Mao dili ka pwede muingon na pagmudaog ka, mudaog jud ka. HAHAHAHA. Well, kung 10 years man ang muagi, bag.o ra ko nahuman ug skwela ana. K-12 man gud. Kung wala niapprove and DepEd ana, 8 years nalang unta akong maattend.On that certain time, new devices will be handed out. Many babies are born, many people die, many people have works and I will be one of them soon. Well, that's life. Syempre, dili ko agad agad mu minyo no? Hihi~ God made me to achieve my dreams og dili lang ako - KITA TANAN. And speaking of tanan, I'm sure not all of us are not working hard and din't study for some reason. Well, excusable nang mga naa'y sakit ug dili makastudy. And in that statement, I realized na suwerte ko kaymaihatag sa akong family akong needs and they support me well. Other people out there wanted the way I live. Kaya dapat proud ta. Life is not easy, there are thousand of trials and challenges, and because of that, wala ju'y isa ka challenge na ambak ra nato with one try. Pero with trust and faith in ourselves, pag maningkamot ta, tanan makamit. Pero not every goal we can achieve is done by ourselves. God is always there. He planned this trials to happen in our lives and when we fail, He tells us what we need to do in order to achieve this. In that way, we can know what do we need to apply to our daily lives that can be also used in other lives. We can help people even in a small way. I wished that everything I ever dreamed of, everything I wish for, I could achieve this with my own body, wasting my energy, let my sweats falling, and give everything I could do, or simpler, with my hard work, and with the greatest support that I can get from my family, friends, from romans, countrymens and also from God. Aside sa support lang iyang ginahatag, naa sad siya'y gihimo sa ako na as in, dahil ato, nakamit nako akong little dream, and that is because he is always on my side. Because once if I would become successful, It could be my turn to take care of my parents, I could provide my own needs, I could provide the needs my family need and I could help everyone who also need my help. That's my promise, it's a promise that is worth waiting for. 


~Iannah May N. Gentleman ✿♥‿♥✿

P.S All I can say that, PANINGKAMOT MO KAY YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE.


This will be me in the futureee~ Well, except sa nawong x)

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento